The budget smartphone Lenovo K4 Note has a 401 ppi 5.5 inch IPS LCD display. In addition to commonly used methods like drawn patterns or numeric codes, the 160 grams heavy device can be unlocked by using its fingerprint sensor. In everyday life this can increase security without losing any comfort.
The K4 Note has a camera on the backside which has a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP. It has an extendable storage of 16 GB. Following cards can be used for extension: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (MediaTek MT6753) does the work, assisted by 3 GB RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Mali-T720 MP3 is used.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag