The Kyocera Hydro Icon has a 4.5 inch display based on IPS LCD and with a density of 245 ppi. A total of 8 GB internal storage is available. If this storage is not enough, it can be extended by using additional memory cards (microSDHC, microSD).
In the Hydro Icon a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 8926) is used in combination with 1.5 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 305 is used. The smartphone's back camera has a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 2 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag