The back camera of the 230 grams heavy Kyocera DuraForce Pro has 2 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera has a resolution of 5 MP. The smartphone has a 441 ppi 5 inch display.
The smartphone works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 8952), which has access to a total of 2 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 405. The DuraForce Pro has a storage of 32 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). The smartphone has a sensor to scan fingerprints, which can be used to unlock the device or to authorize requests to access secure storage / applications. Versus the other well-known methods (numeric code/pattern) it assures better protection against abuse.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag