The 200 grams heavy Kyocera DuraForce's back camera has a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 2 MP. It has a 326 ppi 4.5 inch display based on IPS LCD.
In the DuraForce a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8928) is used in combination with 2 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 305. To save music, videos, images etc. there are 16 GB of internal storage available. Furthermore, it can be extended by using an additional memory card (microSDHC, microSD).
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag