In the 144 grams light Huawei P9 a Octa-Core processor (HiSilicon Kirin 955) does the computing, assisted by 3 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Mali-T880 MP4 is called into action. The fingerprint sensor allows fastly unlock of the device without inconvenient methods like numeric codes or swipe patterns.
The Huawei P9 has a 424 ppi 5.2 inch display based on IPS LCD. It has an internal storage of 32 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). On the smartphone's back you can find 2 camera lenses with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag