The Huawei P40 Pro's battery has a capacity of 5500 mAh. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (HiSilicon Kirin 990) does the work in terms of central task computing. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Mali-G76 MP16.
On the P40 Pro's back you can find 4 camera lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The inscreen fingerprint sensor allows to unlock the device via a fingerprint.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag