The 165 grams heavy Huawei P30 works with a Octa-Core processor (HiSilicon Kirin 980), which can use a total of 6 GB RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Mali-G76 MP10 is used. The smartphone has an extendable storage of 128 GB. Following cards can be used for extension: Nano Memory (NM).
The smartphone has a 6.1 inch display with AMOLED technology and a density of 422 ppi. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 3650 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display. In addition to the well-known numeric code or pattern the Huawei P30 can be unlocked either with a fingerprint (inscreen fingerprint sensor) or via a face scan (face unlock). In everyday life these methods increase the security. On the smartphone's back you can find 3 high-resolution camera lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 40 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The high-resolution front camera has a resolution of 32 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag