The 165 grams heavy Huawei P10 Plus has 2 high-resolution camera lenses on the back and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 20 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP. In addition to commonly used methods like drawn patterns or numeric codes, the device can be unlocked by using its fingerprint sensor. In everyday life this can increase security without losing any comfort.
In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (HiSilicon Kirin 960) is used together with 6 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Mali-G71 MP8 is used. The P10 Plus has a 534 ppi 5.5 inch display based on IPS LCD. A total of 128 GB internal storage is available. If this storage is not enough, it can be extended by using additional memory cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag