The Huawei P10 Lite has a 5.2 inch display with IPS LCD technology and a density of 424 ppi. It has a sensor to scan fingerprints, which can be used to unlock the device or to authorize requests to access secure storage / applications. Versus the other well-known methods (numeric code/pattern) it assures better protection against abuse.
The P10 Lite has a storage of 32 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). On the back it has a camera with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP. The P10 Lite works with a Octa-Core processor (HiSilicon Kirin 658), which can use a total of 4 GB RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Mali-T830 MP2 is used.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag