The Huawei P10 integrates a fingerprint sensor to comfortably unlock the device. Compared to well-known PIN codes or patterns, this can increase all-day security. It works with a Octa-Core processor (HiSilicon Kirin 960), which has access to a total of 4 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Mali-G71 MP8.
On the Huawei P10's back you can find 2 high-resolution camera lenses with a maximum resolution of 20 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP. The smartphone has an extendable storage of 64 GB. Following cards can be used for extension: microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD. It has a 5.1 inch display based on IPS LCD and with a density of 432 ppi.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag