The Huawei Mate Xs has 4 high-resolution camera lenses on the back and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 40 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The smartphone has a 8 inch display with OLED technology and a density of 414 ppi. The smartphone also has a 4500 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy.
The smartphone has an extendable storage of 512 GB. Following cards can be used for extension: Nano Memory (NM). The Mate Xs integrates a fingerprint sensor to comfortably unlock the device. Compared to well-known PIN codes or patterns, this can increase all-day security. The smartphone works with a Octa-Core processor (HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G), which has access to a total of 8 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Mali-G76 MP16.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag