The 295 grams heavy flagship smartphone Huawei Mate X2 has 4 high-resolution camera lenses on the back with a maximum resolution of 50 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera has a resolution of 16 MP. It has a 8 inch OLED display with a density of 414 ppi. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 4500 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen.
In the Mate X2 a Octa-Core processor (Kirin 9000) is used in combination with 8 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Mali-G78. An internal storage of 256 GB is available. The fingerprint sensor allows fastly unlock of the device without inconvenient methods like numeric codes or swipe patterns.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag