With the integrated fingerprint sensor the Huawei Mate S can be unlocked by simply placing a fingertip on the sensor. In comparison to numeric codes a fingerprint sensor offers advantages regarding security and comfort. It has a 401 ppi 5.5 inch AMOLED display. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 2700 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen.
The smartphone has an internal storage of 128 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC). The Mate S has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (HiSilicon Kirin 935) is used together with 3 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Mali-T628 MP4 is called into action.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag