To save images, videos, music etc. there are 256 GB of storage available to the Huawei Mate RS Porsche Design. It has a 6 inch OLED display with a high density of 537 ppi. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 4000 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen.
In the Mate RS Porsche Design a Octa-Core processor (HiSilicon Kirin 970) is used in combination with 6 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Mali-G72 MP12. The smartphone has a fingerprint sensor integrated in the display (more exactly underneath it) and additionally provides the face unlock function, that allows to unlock via a face scan. Both methods can be used to unlock the smartphone fast and simple. On the smartphone's back you can find 3 high-resolution camera lenses with a maximum resolution of 40 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The high-resolution front camera provides a resolution of 24 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag