In the 185 grams heavy Huawei Mate 8 a Octa-Core processor (HiSilicon Kirin 950) is used in combination with 4 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Mali-T880 MP4 is used. A total of 128 GB internal storage is available. If this storage is not enough, it can be extended by using additional memory cards (microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC).
The Mate 8 has a 6 inch IPS LCD display with a density of 367 ppi. The smartphone has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP. The Mate 8 integrates a fingerprint sensor to comfortably unlock the device. Compared to well-known PIN codes or patterns, this can increase all-day security.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag