To save files (e.g. images, videos) there are 512 GB storage space available to the Huawei Mate 30 RS Porsche Design. However, it is extendable if this is not enough for ones needs. It has an invisible fingerprint sensor, which is integrated inside, respectively underneath, the display. Hence, the smartphone can be comfortably unlocked. As an alternative face unlock can be used. It is therefore possible to unlock without a numeric code or pattern.
The 198 grams heavy Mate 30 RS Porsche Design has a 409 ppi 6.5 inch OLED display. It also has a 4500 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy. The hochauflösende back camera uses 4 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 40 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The high-resolution front camera has a resolution of 32 MP. The Mate 30 RS Porsche Design works with a Octa-Core processor (HiSilicon Kirin 990), which can use a total of 12 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Mali-G76 MP16.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag