The Huawei Mate 30 5G offers 128 GB of storage to save images, videos, music,... In addition, it is extendable. It works with a Octa-Core processor (HiSilicon Kirin 990), which has access to a total of 8 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Mali-G76 MP16.
It has a 389 ppi 6.6 inch display with OLED technology. It also has a 4200 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy. The high-resolution back camera of the Mate 30 5G has 3 lenses with a maximum resolution of 40 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The high-resolution front camera has a resolution of 24 MP. With its inscreen fingerprint sensor (underneath the display and therefore invisible) the device can be unlocked by using fingerprint. Additionally the smartphone allows unlocking with a face scan (face unlock).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag