The 232 grams heavy Huawei Mate 20 X has a 346 ppi 7.2 inch OLED display. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 5000 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen. It has an internal storage of 128 GB, which additionally can be extended (Nano Memory (NM)).
In the Mate 20 X a Octa-Core processor (HiSilicon Kirin 980) does the computing, assisted by 6 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Mali-G76 MP10. It has 3 high-resolution camera lenses on the back and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 40 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The high-resolution front camera provides a resolution of 24 MP. To comfortably unlock the device for everyday use it is possible to use fingerprints as well as face scans (face unlock). The latter requires capable front cameras which also work in bad light conditions.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag