The 187 grams heavy Huawei Mate 20 RS Porsche Design works with a Octa-Core processor (HiSilicon Kirin 980), which can use a total of 8 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Mali-G76 MP10. The smartphone has a 538 ppi 6.4 inch display with AMOLED technology. The smartphone also has a battery with a capacity of 4200 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently.
The high-resolution back camera of the Mate 20 RS Porsche Design has 3 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 40 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The high-resolution front camera provides a resolution of 24 MP. With its inscreen fingerprint sensor (underneath the display and therefore invisible) the device can be unlocked by using fingerprint. Additionally the smartphone allows unlocking with a face scan (face unlock). The Mate 20 RS Porsche Design has a storage of 512 GB, which additionally can be extended (Nano Memory (NM)).
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag