The 189 grams heavy Huawei Mate 20 Pro works with a Octa-Core processor (HiSilicon Kirin 980), which can use a total of 6 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Mali-G76 MP10. It has a 6.4 inch display with AMOLED technology and a high density of 538 ppi. It also has a battery with a capacity of 4200 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently.
The Mate 20 Pro has an extendable storage of 128 GB. For Extension the following cards can be used: Nano Memory (NM). With its inscreen fingerprint sensor (underneath the display and therefore invisible) the device can be unlocked by using fingerprint. Additionally the smartphone allows unlocking with a face scan (face unlock). The high-resolution back camera of the Mate 20 Pro has 3 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 40 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The high-resolution front camera provides a resolution of 24 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag