The high-resolution back camera of the 172 grams heavy Huawei Mate 20 lite has 2 lenses with a maximum resolution of 20 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The high-resolution front camera has a resolution of 24 MP. It has a 6.3 inch display with IPS LCD technology and a density of 409 ppi.
To save images, videos, music etc. there are 64 GB of storage available to the Mate 20 lite. If this storage wouldn't be enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). The smartphone works with a Octa-Core processor (HiSilicon Kirin 710), which has access to a total of 4 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Mali-G51 MP4. With the integrated fingerprint sensor and the face unlock function the smartphone can be unlocked very fast and simple.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag