The back camera of the 188 grams heavy Huawei Mate 20 uses 3 lenses with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The high-resolution front camera provides a resolution of 24 MP. The smartphone works with a Octa-Core processor (HiSilicon Kirin 980), which has access to a total of 4 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Mali-G76 MP10 is used.
With the integrated fingerprint sensor and the face unlock function the smartphone can be unlocked very fast and simple. The Mate 20 has a 6.5 inch display based on IPS LCD and with a density of 381 ppi. It has an extendable storage of 128 GB. Following cards can be used for extension: Nano Memory (NM).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag