The flagship smartphone Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design integrates a fingerprint sensor to comfortably unlock the device. Compared to well-known PIN codes or patterns, this can increase all-day security. The smartphone has a storage of 256 GB.
The smartphone has a 402 ppi 6 inch display based on OLED. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 4000 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen. The Mate 10 Porsche Design works with a Octa-Core processor (HiSilicon Kirin 970), which can use a total of 6 GB RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Mali-G72 MP12 is called into action. The hochauflösende back camera uses 2 lenses with a maximum resolution of 20 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag