The Huawei Mate 10 has an extendable storage of 64 GB. For Extension the following cards can be used: microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD. The smartphone has 2 high-resolution camera lenses on the back with a maximum resolution of 20 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP.
The smartphone has a 499 ppi 5.9 inch display with IPS LCD technology. In the Mate 10 a Octa-Core processor (HiSilicon Kirin 970) does the computing, assisted by 4 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Mali-G72 MP12 is called into action. To comfortably unlock the device for everyday use it is possible to use fingerprints as well as face scans (face unlock). The latter requires capable front cameras which also work in bad light conditions.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag