The Huawei Ascend P7 mini has a camera on the backside which has a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 5 MP. It works with a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 400), which has access to a total of 1 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 305 is used.
It has an internal storage of 8 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSD, microSDHC). The Ascend P7 mini has a 245 ppi 4.5 inch display based on TFT.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag