The HTC U12 Life has 2 camera lenses on the back and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera has a resolution of 13 MP. The smartphone has an internal storage of 64 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
The 175 grams heavy U12 Life integrates a fingerprint sensor to comfortably unlock the device. Compared to well-known PIN codes or patterns, this can increase all-day security. It has a 6 inch display based on IPS LCD and with a density of 402 ppi. The U12 Life works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 SDM636), which can use a total of 4 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 509.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag