The HTC U11+ has a 537 ppi 6 inch display with S-LCD 6 technology. On the back it has a camera with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP.
The 188 grams heavy U11+ integrates a fingerprint sensor to comfortably unlock the device. Compared to well-known PIN codes or patterns, this can increase all-day security. The smartphone has an internal storage of 128 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). The U11+ works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998), which can use a total of 6 GB RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 540.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag