In the HTC One X+ LTE a Quad-Core processor (NVIDIA Tegra 3 AP37) is used in combination with 1 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Nvidia ULP GeForce is called into action. An internal storage of 64 GB is available.
The smartphone has a 312 ppi 4.7 inch display with S-LCD 2 technology. The One X+ LTE has a camera on the backside which has a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 1.6 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag