The 143 grams light HTC One A9 has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 4 MP. A total of 32 GB internal storage is available. If this storage is not enough, it can be extended by using additional memory cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
The One A9 works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 8952), which can use a total of 3 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 405. The smartphone has a sensor to scan fingerprints, which can be used to unlock the device or to authorize requests to access secure storage / applications. Versus the other well-known methods (numeric code/pattern) it assures better protection against abuse. The smartphone has a 5 inch display based on AMOLED and with a density of 440 ppi. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 2150 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag