The 165 grams heavy HTC Desire 816 has a 267 ppi 5.5 inch S-LCD 2 display. The smartphone's back camera has a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 5 MP.
The Desire 816 has a storage of 8 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC). In the smartphone a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8928) does the work, assisted by 1.5 GB RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 305.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag