The budget smartphone HTC Desire 650's back camera has a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 5 MP. In the 140 grams light smartphone a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 8926) is used together with 2 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 305.
In the Desire 650 an internal storage of 16 GB is available. If this happens to be not enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). It has a 5 inch IPS LCD display with a density of 294 ppi.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag