The 130 grams light HTC Desire 501 has a 4.3 inch display based on S-LCD 2 and with a density of 217 ppi. In the smartphone a Dual-Core processor (NovaThor U8500) is used together with 1 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Mali-400 is used.
The Desire 501 has a storage of 8 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSD, microSDHC). The smartphone has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 2.1 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag