The 174 grams heavy HTC Bolt has a 5.5 inch display based on S-LCD 3 and with a high density of 534 ppi. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM8994) does the work, assisted by 3 GB RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 430 is called into action.
The Bolt has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP. The fingerprint sensor allows fastly unlock of the device without inconvenient methods like numeric codes or swipe patterns. To save music, videos, images etc. there are 32 GB of internal storage available. Furthermore, it can be extended by using an additional memory card (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag