The high-resolution back camera of the 236 grams heavy flagship smartphone Honor Magic3 Pro+ has 4 lenses with a maximum resolution of 64 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera has a resolution of 13 MP. It has a 456 ppi 6.8 inch display with OLED technology. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 4600 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen.
The Magic3 Pro+ has an internal storage space of 512 GB. It has a fingerprint sensor integrated in the display (more exactly underneath it) and additionally provides the face unlock function, that allows to unlock via a face scan. Both methods can be used to unlock the smartphone fast and simple. The smartphone works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 888+ SM8350-AC), which has access to a total of 12 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 660.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag