The hochauflösende back camera of the flagship smartphone Honor Magic3 Pro uses 4 lenses with a maximum resolution of 64 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera has a resolution of 13 MP. The smartphone has a 6.8 inch display based on OLED and with a high density of 456 ppi. The smartphone also has a battery with a capacity of 4600 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently.
The smartphone has a fingerprint sensor integrated in the display (more exactly underneath it) and additionally provides the face unlock function, that allows to unlock via a face scan. Both methods can be used to unlock the smartphone fast and simple. The Magic3 Pro has a storage of 256 GB to save data (images, videos, music). In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 888+ SM8350-AC) does the work, assisted by 8 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 660.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag