In the flagship smartphone Honor Magic3 an internal storage of 128 GB is available. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SM8350) does the work, assisted by 8 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 660.
On the 203 grams heavy Magic3's back you can find 3 high-resolution camera lenses with a maximum resolution of 64 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera has a resolution of 13 MP. It has an inscreen fingerprint sensor, which allows the smartphone to be unlocked fast and simple. The Magic3 has a 6.8 inch display based on OLED and with a high density of 456 ppi. The smartphone also has a 4600 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag