The 149 grams light Honor 9 Lite has a 427 ppi 5.7 inch IPS LCD display. With the integrated fingerprint sensor and the face unlock function the smartphone can be unlocked very fast and simple.
In the 9 Lite a Octa-Core processor (HiSilicon Kirin 659) does the computing, assisted by 4 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Mali-T830 MP2 is used. A total of 64 GB internal storage is available. If this storage is not enough, it can be extended by using additional memory cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). The back camera uses 2 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera provides a resolution of 13 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag