The 182 grams heavy Honor 20 Pro works with a Octa-Core processor (HiSilicon Kirin 980), which can use a total of 8 GB RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Mali-G76 MP10 is used. The high-resolution back camera has 4 lenses with a maximum resolution of 48 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The high-resolution front camera has a resolution of 32 MP.
The fingerprint sensor allows fastly unlock of the device without inconvenient methods like numeric codes or swipe patterns. The 20 Pro has a 6.3 inch display based on IPS LCD and with a density of 412 ppi. It has an internal storage of 256 GB to save images, videos, music etc.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag