As an addition to the well-known numeric code or pattern the 162 grams heavy Honor 10 Lite can be either be unlocked with a fingerprint or by a face scan (face unlock). This is very fast as well as simple and can increase every day security. It has a 415 ppi 6.2 inch display based on IPS LCD.
It works with a Octa-Core processor (HiSilicon Kirin 710), which has access to a total of 6 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Mali-G51 MP4. The back camera of the 10 Lite has 2 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The high-resolution front camera has a resolution of 24 MP. It has an extendable storage of 64 GB. Following cards can be used for extension: microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag