The 153 grams heavy Honor 10 has a storage of 128 GB to save data (images, videos, music). To comfortably unlock the device for everyday use it is possible to use fingerprints as well as face scans (face unlock). The latter requires capable front cameras which also work in bad light conditions.
It works with a Octa-Core processor (HiSilicon Kirin 970), which has access to a total of 4 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Mali-G72 MP12 is called into action. The Honor 10 has 2 high-resolution camera lenses on the back with a maximum resolution of 24 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The high-resolution front camera has a resolution of 24 MP. It has a 432 ppi 5.8 inch display with IPS LCD technology.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag