The 217 grams heavy HMD Global Nokia X100 has both a fingerprint sensor as well as capable front camera system for device unlocking. So either fingerprint or face can be used to unlock the smartphone fast and easy whilst maintaining a high level of security. The smartphone has a 395 ppi 6.7 inch display based on IPS LCD.
In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 SM4350) does the work, assisted by 6 GB RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 619 is used. The Nokia X100 has 4 high-resolution camera lenses on the back and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 48 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera provides a resolution of 16 MP. The smartphone has an extendable storage of 128 GB. Following cards can be used for extension: microSDXC.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag