In the HMD Global Nokia G50 a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 SM4350) is used in combination with 4 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 619 is called into action. In addition to commonly used methods like drawn patterns or numeric codes, the 220 grams heavy device can be unlocked by using its fingerprint sensor. In everyday life this can increase security without losing any comfort.
The Nokia G50 has a 252 ppi 6.8 inch IPS LCD display. A total of 64 GB internal storage is available. If this storage is not enough, it can be extended by using additional memory cards (microSDXC). The smartphone has 3 high-resolution camera lenses on the back with a maximum resolution of 48 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag