To unlock the 237 grams heavy HMD Global Nokia C30 a fingerprint can be used - thanks to the integrated sensor. But also a face scan is possible due to the build in front camera system (face unlock). Both simplify everyday usage and provide additional protection. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (SC9863A) is used together with 2 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a IMG8322.
The back camera has 2 lenses with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP. The Nokia C30 has a 6.8 inch display with a density of 257 ppi. It has an internal storage of 32 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag