The 226 grams heavy HMD Global Nokia 8 V 5G UW works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SM7225), which can use a total of 6 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 619. On the smartphone's back you can find 4 high-resolution camera lenses with a maximum resolution of 64 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The high-resolution front camera has a resolution of 24 MP.
The Nokia 8 V 5G UW integrates a fingerprint sensor to comfortably unlock the device. Compared to well-known PIN codes or patterns, this can increase all-day security. The smartphone has a 6.8 inch LCD display with a density of 386 ppi. The Nokia 8 V 5G UW has an extendable storage of 64 GB. For Extension the following cards can be used: microSDXC.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag