Instead of unlocking by using a password or pattern the flagship smartphone Google Pixel XL's fingerprint sensor can be utilized. It is particularly fast and simple and can further increase security. It works with a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 MSM8996 Pro), which has access to a total of 4 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 530 is called into action.
The smartphone has a 534 ppi 5.5 inch display based on AMOLED. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 3450 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display. The Pixel XL has an internal storage space of 128 GB. The smartphone's back camera has a maximum resolution of 12.3 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag