The hochauflösende back camera of the 210 grams heavy flagship smartphone Google Pixel 6 Pro uses 3 lenses with a maximum resolution of 50 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera provides a resolution of 11.1 MP. The smartphone works with a Octa-Core processor (Tensor), which has access to a total of 12 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Mali-G78 MP20 is called into action.
An internal storage of 128 GB is available. The Pixel 6 Pro has a 6.7 inch display with P-OLED technology and a high density of 512 ppi. The smartphone also has a 5003 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy. In addition to well-known numeric codes or unlock patterns, the smartphone can be unlocked by using its inscreen fingerprint sensor. This phone integrates the sensor underneath the display. This allows the use a fingerprint without requiring space below the display or need to search for it on the phones backside.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag