The high-resolution back camera of the Google Pixel 6 has 2 lenses with a maximum resolution of 50 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP. The fingerprint sensor is integrated into the display. More precisely it is placed underneath the display so that the scannable area can be highlighted within the used application. Therefore the smartphone is comfortably unlockable and the sensor doesn't need to take any space on the phone's body.
In the 207 grams heavy Pixel 6 an internal storage of 128 GB is available. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Tensor) does the work, assisted by 8 GB RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Mali-G78 MP20 is used. The Pixel 6 has a 6.4 inch AMOLED display with a density of 411 ppi. The smartphone also has a battery with a capacity of 4614 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag