The 193 grams heavy flagship smartphone Google Pixel 4 XL has a 6.3 inch display based on OLED and with a high density of 534 ppi. The smartphone also has a battery with a capacity of 3700 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently. The back camera uses 2 lenses with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera provides a resolution of 10 MP.
The smartphone provides the capability to unlock the display by usings its cameras (so-called face unlock). This can increase security in everyday scenarios, because only the real owner is able to unlock the device. With the Motion Sense technology it is recognized when the phone is used, so the unlocking process can made even faster. Additionally the NIR front cameras enable gesture control to make many functions smarter and more intuitive. The Pixel 4 XL has an internal storage space of 64 GB. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SM8150) does the work, assisted by 6 GB RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 640 is used.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag