The 130 grams light Google Nexus S 4G has a 4 inch display based on Super AMOLED and with a density of 233 ppi. The smartphone also has a 1500 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy. On the back it has a camera with a maximum resolution of 5 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 0.3 MP.
In the Nexus S 4G a Single-Core processor (Samsung Exynos 3) does the computing, assisted by 0.5 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a PowerVR SGX540 is used. An internal storage of 16 GB is available.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag