In the Google Nexus 5 a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 MSM8974) is used in combination with 2 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 330. On the back the smartphone has a camera with a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 1.3 MP.
The 130 grams light Nexus 5 has a 5 inch display with IPS LCD technology and a density of 445 ppi. The smartphone has an internal storage of 32 GB to save images, videos, music etc.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag